Thursday, August 24, 2006

Life on the outside

So, it is Thursday already, and I look back at wysing and think how much we did in that week, and what nice memories I have.
Thank you to you all for being such darn fine company, and for being so generous in all things obscene. It was great to get to know you and your work better. Here's raising a glass to more of that. And laughing; how much did I laugh last week?! Such a lot! Wonderful sauciness, creativity and fresh air; hard to beat.

I didn't take photos, but thanks to those of you who did; I'd love any photos you may have, and kind of especially ones of my performance (for documentation), but really any photos of that lovely week.

Lucillex

2 Comments:

Blogger de-mentored said...

Lucille, well anyone who reads this- I don't know how to set up my own profile, or even if I need to- can someone tell me how I do it please.

Anyway, Lucille, I have thought of you so many times this week, every time anyone has irritated teh hell out of me at work, (so, so many occasions) I have had to lliterally bite my tongue and not let flow with all my new and exciting obscenities...and thinking so much about the conversations around the dinner table for cooked breakfast on Sunday- about not conforming to a prescribed way of being/living.relationship....but as much as I know I am the only one who decides that I still feel trapped... but actively thinking about how to escape....
and in the meantime my days are filled with thoughts of various obscenties that will hopefully one day be said out loud with conviction!

28 August, 2006 22:10  
Blogger de-mentored said...

Oops- that last one was Katherine writing.

28 August, 2006 22:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home