Thursday, September 14, 2006

Wysing Again

Hello All,

I was hoping to be in London this weekend, come and see Roxi's open studio, meet up with those who would also be around, see some shows. have been feeling a bit flat....I think too much time at home at the weekends, so was looking forward to being in London. However, I emailed Donna at Wysing yesterday asking if I coudl go back for a weekend before the barns are knocked down. She has emailed me back today to say that teh barns are already being demolished.

I think I mentioned to a few people during the week that I wanted to make some work with the motion sensor light outside the barn, but I only got as far as filming short clips- what with the early mornings and teh opportunity on the last night to talk to people and have a gorgeous dinner, I never did as much as I wanted. I am hoping to go back this weekend though...which means I will not be there for your open studio Roxi- I'm really sorry, I had intended to be there. But maybe I can come and see your studio another weekend? I hope so.

I will call Donna tomorrow and work out if it is a possibility to go over tomorrow evening after work- pain in the butt I can't leave work early tomorrow. But it would give two nights before teh barns are completely gone....

I feel really excited.

I think it is only from my week at Wysing and my last one to one with you Franko that it has cemented that I need to get away, find spaces that I am excited by and use them....this feels like a brilliant opportunity to do that....

So, i will hopefully be able to come back tomorrow and let you know for definite if I will be at Wysing again over the weekend....it will be very different without you all there... no one to cook those absolutely gorgeous meals for me, no beuy rolling the ball back doen the stairs, sharing conversations whilst having a cigarette outside the kitchen door.... but will be thinking of you all..


With much love from a very excited Katherine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home