Wednesday, January 10, 2007

hello 2007

hiya--

i was hoping to put up an image- but i seem to be unable to??

it is lovely to read all of your messages, post, blogs!?? what ever they are called. feel like i want to be more involved, but it feels a bit odd communicating through the internet for some reason. i will have to get used to it i guess, and just start posting some messages. so this one might be a bit crap, as i just wanted to get involved! was gonna share some images but it wouldn't let me. so its a bit of nothing really. anyone else using safari on mac having trouble uploading images?

I am loving 2007 so far. i am full of beans and ready to go! something has defiantly shifted in my mind, some cloud moved and the light is coming through.

will attempt a more satisfying installment soon i promise...

- love -

3 Comments:

Blogger Nina said...

Hi, I have been having this problem for a year. I actually put my images onto disk and upload them in the library! I'm sure there must be an easier way,
Ninaxx
lets club together and find a solution x

10 January, 2007 12:13  
Blogger Madeleine said...

Hiya
I had the same problem but it seemed to be because I had more than one window open at a time, particularly if you look at the dementored blog in one window and then try to upload images through a window signed into blogger... It seemed to be one of those strange problems that makes computers seem really more medieval and superstitious than they make out to be... when i made sure i logged into blogger before checking if there were any new posts it seems to work, but there is little more than ritualistic logic to that! My internet connection is the same, I have to do a strange little ritual of switching things on in a specific order for it to work.

Nice to hear new voices here, it takes a while to the whole online thing I agree!
madeleinex

10 January, 2007 12:23  
Blogger Steven said...

Mad is right. If you have another blogger window open it gets confused.

The blog has really helped to keep in contact. Worth its weight.

looking forward to people posting more images.

Nice chat up line Nina!!

10 January, 2007 19:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home