Thursday, January 25, 2007

URGENT ATTENTION Accommodation for the residency

hello FBers 2007

Following a conversation I had when we met at Franko's on the day of Paranoia i have been in touch with Frances @ artsadmin regarding accommodation for us all in London the week of the residency.

Frances has kindly given me a few leads to chase up but also suggested that we use the artsadmin digest to find some accommodation where we can all stay together. I need to put together a lonely arts column to express our requests in terms of dietary, toiletry, daily requirements.

This will enable us to communicate with one another (similar to wysing). I am happy to try to get something going but I really need an urgent response as I am out of the country for the first part of March and then have 4days back at home/studio before we are due on the residency.

you can pick up my e-mail direct from the e-mail Frances sent out about the web site or leave me your thoughts on the blog. I feel it would be good if we could share this experience together.

hope to hear from some of you soon.

Is there any one interested in helping track down the accomodation as I have a few things to get ready for Franko visiting my studio. Most of you have my mobile number so feel free to give me a call in the day as I'm in my studio most days of the week.

jon x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home