Wednesday, August 30, 2006

lentils!!!

Hi,
It's taken me a while to figure this thing out, thanks for your advice Lucille:) Well back in the outside world and really wish I wasn't. Wysing was a fantastic opportunity. It was great getting to know everyone better and their practice. Can't wait to meet up again. I too have been cooking quinoa! I went camping at the weekend and have managed to convert the whole campsite to the tiny frogspawn pellets.
Maddie, I cooked lentil bake ! and it was a success.
I'm off to Camden arts centre tonight for a lecture and tour of their bee sculpturte, thanks maddie for keeping me posted. If anyone woiuld like to join me ?
I've just put something in for a n exhib at the Residence gallery for their 1 year birhtday celebration. The exhib is on sat , with a party afterwards. I'll post the details soon.
Not sure how to upload photos, but I will try and find out........
Missing everyone ,
Ninaxxxx

1 Comments:

Blogger Madeleine said...

ha ha! Glad the lentil bake was a success, well remembered! My mum was very pleased it had gone down so well! I've been on a blackberry crumble tip myself.

01 September, 2006 09:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home