Thursday, August 31, 2006

Shabz in LA

Dear Guys

Thank you for a challenging and amazing week at Wysing. Out of restraint growth is assured. Been in LA for a week (still as part of my research and development) reunting with family, connecting with old freinds, getting to know myself better and doing a lot of video work, and really thinking about new strategies. Also getting to know the arts scene. Sorry for the delay and distance. Need this retreat in the sun to keep what's necessary, and pack away the superfluous. I have a lot of things which I want to share with you: people, images, moments, but I am on my way to interview a guy who I haven't seen since I was 14, whose son was murdered, and have 15 minutes before we go. Just thought to drop you a quick line. Catch up later. Love you all.

Shabba

1 Comments:

Blogger franko b said...

great shabz take care . x x

01 September, 2006 14:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home