Tuesday, September 19, 2006

hello everyone,
Bloody hell franko! thats awful about beuys, glad he's feling better and that his recovery has led him to join up with the IMG! Bring on the revolution Beuy!

Sorry I didn't make it to studio at the weeekend, I was back at Wysing too though not making my own work, I've been doing some consultation work with young people for Donna and the deadline is this week so been pretty busy what with my full time job as well!

Would still like to have a bit of a social soon but no one has given me any dates yet, let me know when suits you all.

i'm very tempted to go to Milano for a little weekend away as I'm desperate for a holiday. It's my birthday in Nov so could be a birthday treat! does anyone else fancy going out there?

big love to you all
Rachel xxx

1 Comments:

Blogger de-mentored said...

yes I would love to go...when is i Rachel? & re: social, I am easy

Shabzxx

19 September, 2006 23:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home