Friday, January 26, 2007

Hello everyone! I am here!

Hello to everyone...and belated new year wishes!

It's Lisa - I haven't disappeared!!! I never received any of the emails about the first group meet of the year or any others - they were sent to the wrong address!! aaaargh! I was wondering what had happened - but being slow to get going myself during January I did not follow it up until I got a call from Franko yesturday.. I think i have some catching up to do with you all and I hope that I am using the blog right - i think i may have been given Rachel's username and password - please let me know.

Birmingham sounds good - I could possibly go on 30th. Is everyone staying the night? where are we meeting at other end? If we don't decide to go on tuesday I could go at any other time in Feb except Sat 3rd and Sat 10th and Sat 24th...

I'm trying to get going with my work...been having more fun than work though recently (but the two should be entwined..) baring my teeth to procrastination...looking forward to getting to know you all...and to being brave... will try to upload some images - but not sure how...will try..

Big kisses,

Lisa
xx

1 Comments:

Blogger de-mentored said...

great llisa , we missed you. x x what you have been up to?

28 January, 2007 14:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home