Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Catch up

Hello everyone,

I am sorry for my absence of late, I'm afraid May is shaping up to be my busiest month of the year, I am currently desperatly trying to finish work for two shows installing this weekend!!! One is with Fierce at Wolverhampton: Archive Of Idolatry for which I have nearly finished the prosthetic limbs and the heads which will show the small speaker I use, and my custom built Beard. I've been having some trouble with my project manager at fierce (i'd like to chat to you about this Franko as I think you've worked with her too) which is making the whole process alot more difficult! And after all their promises they only canged one sentence in my blurb!! I'm not happy with them at all.

Also I am trying to finish editing my video sermon for Vivid which installs at the same fucking time.. I will get there...

Biggi I am very sorry I couldn't be there for the results of your residency although I have checked it out online! I hope you understand.

After this week I will be free again! Only one more shows in late June and I will dedicate more time to my fellow mentees,

Tom, I love the pics of Italy, Franko as ever your show looks amazing and Jon I hope your feeling in better spirits!?

I will post some pics of the shows soon,

With love, Minda

4 Comments:

Blogger de-mentored said...

will see you in brum x x x

16 May, 2007 07:39  
Blogger Steven said...

good luck with it all!

I have similar situation happening June through August, 4 bits of work at 4 very different venues...i need to learn to say no...

16 May, 2007 12:55  
Blogger jon said...

hey minda, my thoughts r with u. I,m going to try to make it to birmingham on Saturday with my partner, at least he can drive and I can stop at services etc if need be. What is going on and who is around??

hugs jon

16 May, 2007 22:47  
Blogger Harminder said...

Hey Jon,
This weekend it is the launch of Fierce Festival's 10th year anniversary, the launch party is friday night, and franko's performance is saturday. I am doing an intervention type/object based piece at wolverhampton for it (this show will last till june)

check out www.fiercetv.co.uk for all the info as there is just so much this year!!! It would be great to see you! I will be attending Franko's performance (tho I will be installing 2 shows over that weekend so i'm praying nothing will go wrong!!!)

Franko, if your stayin in Brum for a little while please call me!

17 May, 2007 16:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home