Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Back in London








After a week of trying to get my internet back on I succeeded tonight...After two hours of writing a deep and meaningful post I lost it as I was having problems uploading, I am going to leave you with some images for now until I find a new lease of energy to update you all tomorrow...Obviously not meant to be tonight and I am tired...Could you also clarify whether we are still using the other website?

Get well wishes to Beuy.

Franko I am up for a one on one whenever you say but would prefer mid-late October...Will email you.

All my love

Shabz

1 Comments:

Blogger franko b said...

yes the other web site will be up loaded 2 per year at the start of the mentoreeing and the the end .. has every body where crap at sending stuff in and it just got too expensive to run it this whay. SO YES PLEASE ALL OF YOU SEND THE LAST IMAGES FOR THIS YEAR MENTOREENG TO TIM BY THE 1 NOVEMBER 2006

21 September, 2006 07:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home