Sunday, September 10, 2006

Memories of Palm Springs










These are photo's of me visiting Ron Athey in Palm Springs...
Above Ron with his freind Marcia who is planning to build a small performance space out of old aircraft hangers, which is silver object you see...I would love to do something there away from the rat race...maybe I can premiere my piece there away from the noise, competition and expectation of city life...
I love Cacti and the photo's you see are of the beautiful garden which Ron has created...he is very knowledgeable about Cacti...Palm Springs is an amazing place if you can stand the heat which I adore...I feel much more inspired when it is hot and dry...I hate the damp and the cold...the energy of the place, and its palm trees are amazing...Been thinking alot about the kind of place I need to be in to create work both internal and external, physical, spiritual and emotional...

PS: Guys don't miss Ron Athey and Dominic Johnson in INCORRUPTIBLE FLESH at Chelsea Theatre 7-10 November 2006...

2 Comments:

Blogger franko b said...

beautyfull photos. x x x

10 September, 2006 06:34  
Blogger de-mentored said...

thank you. miss u big time franko. want to give you a hug xxx

14 September, 2006 14:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home