Monday, October 16, 2006

It's all about birthdays...

hello,
There are alot of these about at the moment, Steven I think your's might be the day before mine!
Anyway, mine is on Wednesday 1 november and i know it's the middle of the week but if any of you would like to join me in some food, good company and wine I'll be having a few freinds over on the wednesday night.
Would be really lovely to see you all.
its Dorchester court on herne hill, there are buses from Elephant and castle to my door so although its south its not impossible! SE24 9QY for journey planners.
Big hugs
rachel xxx

2 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

Scorpions rule the world!!

I am definatly stuck down here in Cornwall, some friends are coming down that I forgot about so will miss boats trips and parties. Dam shame. Thanks for being the social hub of the group! I need to get down for a 121 with Franko. So maybe a drink then?

19 October, 2006 11:47  
Blogger Rachel said...

That would be lovely :) let us know when your up and we'll go for a drink for sure xx

19 October, 2006 23:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home