Monday, October 09, 2006

hhheeeeelllloooo

Hi,
Thanks for the blogger invite. we can all see who's written what now. I still haven't managed to upload images from my mac, Madeline, how did you manage it??
Miranda, Happy Birthday darlin' I can't get hold of you. Keep trying to ring. Have you changed your phone?
Franko, I need tocheck about teh 23rd. Are you free on Sundays atall? Hope you are well. I've sent a gorgeous picture of you and Beuy to Francis for the website. I would prefer a later date as I've been busy with a few things. College being one of them and we had bad news last week. The woman selling the flat to us pulled out the day before exchange. We lost all the money for the fees etc and now have to start againn and find a property quickly while we still have the mortgage. Bit of a nightmare.
Is anyone going to Frieze? I'm thinking of booking a ticket. Has anyone been down the slides at Tate?
Hope everyone ios well,
Ninaxxx

4 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

I soooooo want to come to see freize and go on the slides at the tate, but right this minute i am soooooo poor. the car is sick, £300 sick. Gutted.

I want to go on the boat trip at the end of the month but will have to see how the finances shape up.

laters...

12 October, 2006 17:17  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hello,
Nina that sucks. i'm sorry to hear your bad news, this just happened to a colleague of mine also.

I was going to go to Frieze and then I thought...bollocks to it! What does it have to do with artists? It's a cattle market for gallery pimps in a capitalist hell hole. i'm off to walk in a field and breath clean air.

(i've clearly been on the booze!)

Anyway, katherine, so glad you're coming to the boat party! i think it will be a good night of much fun. Steven it would be aceif you could come, i'll sort your ticket out for you if you can get here but I understand the financial angst andf cars can truly suck ( I spent £250 replacing a cracked windscreen last month...oowch!)

lots of love xxxx

12 October, 2006 22:37  
Blogger de-mentored said...

hello nina , shit, im sorry to ear about your flat .. lets do late october , im running out of time a bit give me a ring on the 23 and then we talk x x franko

16 October, 2006 07:51  
Blogger de-mentored said...

Hey nina,

Aagh; how awful about your flat. I"m so sorry. That must have been such a blow.

Hope you and your partner aren't too bummed out, or stymied by the whole thing.... thinking about you and sending warmth and positivity...

xxxLucille

16 October, 2006 18:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home