Thursday, October 05, 2006

Riding The Crest of A wave and trusting in yourself

Dearest Mentee's, Mentor and Colleagues

Sorry that I haven't been in touch for a week. First My system was down and secondly I am deeply in it if you see what I mean! My 'going into peoples' homes and interviewing has continued as part of my Speaker's Corner research, and I met with Frances and Franko last week which was great. I feel really positive and am once again having fun making work. Though I am really busy with several projects, most of them are my own, and it's coming together nicely, though I don't even have time to scratch my head...It's all good though, you get me? I am doing something every day, and I really want to do an MA in Visual Studies/Visual Culture too, so please suggest suitable places that I might research. Love you all. Be in touch soon.

Shabby Dabby x





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home