Saturday, January 27, 2007

what can we do about it

So frustrated am I!
with this illness
it makes me want to scream
to shout
all this angst
all this doubt
what is my life all about?

who am I?
inside the lost soul,
a shadow of myself?
trapped in "gaol" of the inner mind
trying not to worry about human kind.

pent up emotions?
caring devotions?
I hate this planet and all that is going on.
I am so scared and frightened they will be dropping the bomb!

I do not ask for all of these troubles.
can humanity not sit down and rest?
are we to reek the future?
what future is there ahead of us?
a turbulent world with all the fuss!

How can I make amends?
the hypocrisy is sending me around the bend.
I dislike the news I hear
humanities insane plight makes me tremble with fear
it tears us apart from limb to limb
as I struggle along trying to be human

it enrages me so and feel belittled i do!
that in 36 years there is nothing new.
what has been done
has been brought about by GREED
GREED is the seed the homo sapien sows
my worry is...



WHEN WILL IT ALL IMPLODE

3 Comments:

Blogger de-mentored said...

I REALLY DO APRICIET IT , THANK YOU X X franko

29 January, 2007 16:40  
Blogger jon said...

Hi franko, I keep coming back to this comment. Should I be thanking you. I am currently trying to sort stuff out at the studio, writitng my application for a studio at wysing as well as trying to find some more paid work to build up the pennies. Looking forward to the 18th.

31 January, 2007 23:33  
Blogger jon said...

bollocks, the date should say the 19th

31 January, 2007 23:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home