Thursday, March 22, 2007

Monday night

Hi everyone,
Next week sounds busy and inspiring already! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.
Franko said that Monday would be a good night to come over to mine for dinner, it would be great if everyone could make it. Lucille and I are going to prepare some food We'll do veggi / wheat free but please let me know if any of you have any other diet requirements and we can take that into consideration.

the address is 59 Dorchester Court, Herne Hill, SE24 9QY
Take a 68 or 468 bus to my door from Elephant and Castle or 68 from Waterloo, Franko said there may be enough cars to get lifts for people.

Call me on 07940557710 if you get stuck.
Lovely! see you monday
xxx

7 Comments:

Blogger Nina said...

Hi, I'd love to . I'm on a shoot in Central london, but it shouldn't finish too late. Will it be ok to be a bit late?
Also shall I make pudding? will consult Delia for wheat free recipes xxx

23 March, 2007 09:41  
Blogger Madeleine said...

Thats sounds great! What time are you planning from, i'm on my way back from south wales that day so i'd like to get back in time. and let me know if there's anything I can bring x

23 March, 2007 11:23  
Blogger Madeleine said...

sorry, just found Franko's post with the times... hopefully see you around 7 then x

23 March, 2007 11:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

look forward to meeting you again.

23 March, 2007 21:07  
Blogger Biggi said...

Hi Rachel,
sounds fantastic. Hm, special diet...
wheat free sounds perfect to me. At the moment I am permitted to sin. Yippeee.
I won't be able to bring any proper food in but would like to supply some nibbles and/or some drinks... what would you like?
I could grab that on my way to you. :-)
Biggi

24 March, 2007 14:43  
Blogger tom said...

sounds great, i can bring wine...

24 March, 2007 20:09  
Blogger Katherine said...

My apologies, I cannot make tomorrow night, but I will be around for the rest of the week. I hope everyone has a good evening tomorrow.

take care, Katherine

25 March, 2007 19:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home