Wednesday, May 02, 2007

check in

hello folks- i have noticed that i am absent of late...

I am still alive and quite busy- i go in cycles- my attention goes in cycles...

i a lot of things in my life are on hold, kind of, while i wait to hear if i have got on to an MA. I am moving back to london soon. lots going on. I will check in on here more over the week, and try and engage with some of the posts.

I hope your all doing well, under the sun. I fucking love the weather!! i went swimming in the lake on hampsted heath yesterday. I don't think there is anything better!

Love to you all--

Jacob

2 Comments:

Blogger lisa alexander said...

can i interview u when u r in london?

good luck with getting onto MA!
xx

03 May, 2007 17:18  
Blogger lisa alexander said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

03 May, 2007 17:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home