Thursday, April 19, 2007

who as not go it toghether ???

Hi Franko

Hope you're well, haven't seen you around much lately, although I've
had my
head down very busy ...

I'm still waiting for a few more pics and some text, but apart from
that the
new mentoring site is updated (not live yet). I've archived the old
data in
the same format and used the layout for the new ones. The only change
I've
made is to run the images in a slideshow on the same page (not a new
window,
which Frances and I discussed). There are also a couple of video clips
(Jon
and Lisa) which is nice.

Go to: www.franko-b-mentoring.co.uk/2007

Let me know if you have any comments re: layout.

Best, Jo

4 Comments:

Blogger de-mentored said...

i seen it it looks good , if there is some thing wrong , like a text missing or images not in the righ order please contact jo. this is not live aparently jet till we are happy, but it looks good.

19 April, 2007 10:22  
Blogger Biggi said...

ah, pretty scary.
after that week my practice has changed (as you know of course) quite a bit. I possibly need to completely rethink the text - or at least add some thoughts.
Also the first image has the wrong name... that's my fault. I will contact Jo.
hope all is fine. :-)
also am slowly ready for a one2one... not quite there yet though.
xxx Biggi

19 April, 2007 15:22  
Blogger Harminder said...

love the mentoring site, all the images look great, and the slideshow is a nice touch xx

21 April, 2007 14:04  
Blogger de-mentored said...

yeah great. lets talk soon.
harminder - did you get in touch with hugo?
franko x

22 April, 2007 15:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home