Wednesday, April 11, 2007

boooiiiinnnngggg






if only one could publish images in a selected order
then suddenly life becomes a little clearer...
i think?
my brain keeps bouncing back and forth up and down this way and that...
and i don't rightly know where to start...


Minda & Biggi a 1000 apologise for not making events in the city but my health once again gets the better of me. i hope everything went really well and can't wait to read any feedback from your events

Feedback? Nothing was said about the tape drawings, only the drama of the floor afterwards.
how do you feel about them now post toynbee? Again for me it was something to do with capturing the moment and thinking about the way we draw and what we use to draw with.

Title - delicate surroundings

we were having the discussion about titles...
statements?
what is the purpose of a statement?
to coerce the audience into our way of thinking?
to set the scene?

just topics of conversation...

Will - if you get to read the blog i can only but say sorry as the arts council pull me in the other direction on the same day as the pv at jerwood, my thoughts are with you. go forth enjoy and have fun.

more of this to follow as i unjumble my brain.

4 Comments:

Blogger de-mentored said...

ciao jon are you good? im in italy , tell the world about ron and dom performance .. x x x

17 April, 2007 17:54  
Blogger jon said...

'ello mr F, things are settleing a bit. i'm waiting for a hospital apointment regarding my bladder. otherwise all in the artworld is in motion. i'm meeting with the arts council again on thursday, then going to see donna and others at wysing. I have booked an appointment with manick on the 26th I believe you return to the uk on that date. Hope everything is going well in italy and that you have managed to get some rest as well

hugs

jon

17 April, 2007 19:36  
Blogger jon said...

misread your date back in the uk. I really should wear my glasses more often. i'll hook up with you on the 1st and yes i've posted the info on to many...

17 April, 2007 22:28  
Blogger lisa alexander said...

JOn - I really like the images..will get on blog as soon as can for discussion / feedback
hope you are well

L xx

23 April, 2007 10:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home