Thursday, July 26, 2007

hello all

hello everyone.long time no see....

franko thank you for the good news about the exhibition...very exciting to meet with everyone again.....catch up with the "old" students and refresh my memory on the new ones as it s been ages since i met everyone and i have to admit i am bad with faces and names...so forgive me if next time we all meet, you need to refresh my memory....i do know everyone's works though....so that s something!
i am sure we will re-introduce ourselves and it will all be fine...

so 5th of october it is i think the date of meeting up----daytime or evening??

xxx
Roxani
ps: my myspace page is: www.myspace.com/roxani if anyone would like to contact me that way....

1 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

hi roxani

great to hear from you.

Looking forward to getting together, it is time i escaped from Cornwall!

28 July, 2007 08:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home