Tuesday, July 10, 2007

hello-

hello everyone-

sorry i have been one of the absent voices lately- I have been battling stuff out on my own in my head, and not sharing!!! Trying to work out how it is i can be useful in the world. Maybe it's time i started letting it out and sharing it on here, although the format of this blog feels far to public and defining- once written ideas and thoughts become something else, in a very different way to when they are spoken. In writing ideas become solid and representative, when spoken they remain fluid and are easier to let go of. I think thats why I am not using the blog, and it kind of feels like a waste. I hope your all doing well. i am reading the blog, just not posting anything at the moment! I am finding the whole fine art thing a bit much to get my head round so i feel anything i say might not be that constructive. As the fundamental law of exsitance is that ALL LIFE IS CHANGE, I am happy with the knowledge that this will also change.

FRANKO- sorry i missed your call the other day. i managed to delete your message also and can't find your number anywhere. please email me your number or call me so we can talk. I have felt a bit embarrassed to contact you as my life is going through so many changes i don't really know where I am!!

Looking forward to summer- if we ever get one- and seeing you all soon.


X LOVE JACOB X

1 Comments:

Blogger de-mentored said...

hiacobs i rung you again , let try again soon,

11 July, 2007 20:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home