Friday, July 20, 2007

IMPORTANT - artsadmin studio for 2 + 3 October

Hi all, I am about to book studio 5 at artsadmin for performance tests.
The price is 40£ plus VAT for one day until 6pm. I am not sure if there will be any funding available.
I want to book it for Tuesday and Wednesday, possibly Monday but need someone to go in with me to actually support the costs. We could go in as a little group. To be honest though, I don't know how big the studio is.
My performance experiments will involve people from outside, so we would hopefully get people in to experiment with - of course we need to advertise it. Everyone who does some interactive work and needs to test it out might be interested in this possibility.
Anyone up for it?
Biggi

3 Comments:

Blogger Biggi said...

... the studio is currently available for the whole week by the way - so we could expand (at the moment).

20 July, 2007 10:25  
Blogger lisa alexander said...

hey Biggi - jusdt to repeat myself...yes i am commited to this - speak soon...hope you're well follwoing disappointment from DIY peeps

lisa xx

03 August, 2007 17:14  
Blogger Biggi said...

Hey Lisa,
I haven't seen your response yet.
Thank you so much. I am very much looking forward to it.
Hope you are well, love.
I still have something from you.
speak very soon. Hope it all goes well with your deadline. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Biggi
am not disappointed... actually quite happy that I could get that far. ;-)

10 August, 2007 11:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home