Friday, September 28, 2007

Meeting next week

Hi all

I'm posting this following a chat with Rachel and Lucille... we're all really looking forward to next weeks meeting but were feeling that the meeting may not be long enough! I know it was rearranged to start at 4pm, Biggi was it your work commitments i recall? I sympathise with that but just thinking by the time we all catch up it'll take a while for us to get into the swing of it and maybe you wouldn't miss so much by the time we all have chatted... And with so many of us it will take a while to get round everyone and see where we are up to? Plus now we are deciding whether the show should be in Feb and the time scale has changed the approach may be different - Franko what do you feel? I don't wish to leave anyone out...

Sorry i've been a bit blog absent, looking forward to giving things a new injection of energy.

Love mads

x

13 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

Hi Mads

would be happy to meet longer, later, and like you said, we do all need to catch up.

29 September, 2007 12:37  
Blogger Biggi said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

29 September, 2007 23:27  
Blogger Biggi said...

Hi Madeleine,
any time was fine for me. I have taken a day off for the meeting.
I actually mentioned to Franko that I didn't think it was enough time.
Hope to see you all there.
Biggi

30 September, 2007 10:24  
Blogger Madeleine said...

so what time are we meeting....?!!

30 September, 2007 14:29  
Blogger de-mentored said...

that's fine, i have to go to wysing in the morning, so not sure how early i can get back to london, but you can start the meeting without me and i'll get there as soon as i can. especially if at the beginning we will be catching up with each other, this won't be a problem at all x x x x x franko.

30 September, 2007 15:23  
Blogger Katherine said...

How about we all meet at Toynbee Studios in the cafe at about 2.30pm?

I can meet whenever is most convenient, but if we can agree a time here, I'm more than happy to email to everyone, (I think I have everyone's email address)

Katherine.

30 September, 2007 21:07  
Blogger de-mentored said...

2 30's cool
x x

30 September, 2007 21:21  
Blogger Girldrag said...

Hi Mads,

Sounds good. I can meet earlier if that's good. I've kept the day free.

xxLucille

02 October, 2007 12:59  
Blogger Steven said...

sweet, 2.30 it is then.

02 October, 2007 18:03  
Blogger jon said...

looking forward to seeing everybody on friday

02 October, 2007 18:05  
Blogger Katherine said...

I'm just going to send an email to say meet at 2.30pm on Friday for the meeting....from the responses this seems ok...if anyone can't make it earlier than the original time, I guess we just deal with it, and they join in as and when they can.

I'll email now before I forget.....and if I miss anyone out, please do forward on the email.

Take care, Katherine

PS Looking forward to Friday very much!!

03 October, 2007 18:33  
Blogger lisa alexander said...

i can't make it till 4pm probably as need the day time to work. will see what i can do...but as i've only just got wind of this it's tricky 4me...L x

04 October, 2007 11:30  
Blogger de-mentored said...

See you there , at 2.30 xxx Nina x

05 October, 2007 07:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home