Tuesday, October 30, 2007

hello

Hello everyone, I'm sorry to say that I will not be able to make this Thursday. . I just need to get my health back on track and I'm teaching on thursday and friday afternoons throughout this month. I also have an open studios coming up towards the end of the month and have a commitment to the people in the studio base to allocate my duties of marketing, cleaning etc. I need to concentrate on the studio base at the moment as we are under threat of being kicked out by our council who are looking at other uses for the farmhouse. Presently it's all hands on deck to show the council what we do, what can be done and what we have acheived...

Arrrggghhh I hate powerment deadlines, but hey ho.

Steven and Rachel, Hapy birthdays to you both for the end of the month and the beginning of next.

Franko, I'll see you on the 5th November

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home