Wednesday, October 17, 2007

hello everyone,

jacob, sorry you had to read the bad news on the blog....to make you feel better, we all felt just as much surprised (in a bad way) as you were when you read all that--even the ones that were at the meeting.... sorry about your granddad and the bad news about the exhibition...

harminder,

just a quick word to tell you that i agree very much with what you said about ego and how it gets mixed up with integrity...
and also you were very right to say how group shows can get very complicated and certainly are quite difficult to look good and not as an immature student show... i dont know why some of the others thought that saying that was negative.... i thought that was realistic and actually positive so that we can all give our best to make it look fantastic and coherent...i think you did good to speak your mind ....

still sad about the whole show thing... can't seem to find anything to be going smoothly in my life the last few weeks.... especially art stuff.... i wonder if im being negative and therefore causing bad stuff to happen or if the world is like that and i have to cope.... i had planned to do some courses this winter and lots of other nice stuff and everything seems to be cancelled.... strange life...bad things come all together...but i will hopefully make sense of all that and find a way to make something good come out of that....till then

take care everyone.
Roxani

6 Comments:

Blogger de-mentored said...

roxani, i'm sorryyou'r having a difficult time, but tlife isd like that. id on't see it as a negative thing to not do the show,, it would be negative to do it and fuck it up.
hope you feel better soon.
x x franko

17 October, 2007 19:51  
Blogger Harminder said...

Hey Roxani, thank you so so much for your comments, they made me feel allot better and alleviated my worry that I was a raving ranting mad man! I'm sorry for the rubbish time your having at the moment, I guess it's just that time of year where everything is a little gloomy and dull, things will get better, and Franko is right, it would be a bad idea to do a show and totally fuck it up, but I can't help but have the nagging feeling that the show was pulled before we got a chance to fuck things up for real, or to make things work...you never know, stranger things have happened!!

I hope you feel better soon,
Minda x

19 October, 2007 15:04  
Blogger Steven said...

Roxani, i fell over yesterday, in the street, on my arse. I had so much in my head, and it obviously bubbled out. I think we all have cycles, and eventually they move on. Maybe a cycle is all ready broken or changing, or is about to. I can't imagine a world where things can't ge better. So hopefully things will get better!!

24 October, 2007 00:19  
Blogger Rachel said...

Steven! last time I saw you you had just fallen on your arse. Is this becoming a regular thing! he he! xxx

25 October, 2007 19:42  
Blogger Girldrag said...

Yeah, things are definitely cyclical... And, yep, you can't have smoothness without the roughness...

Hey Steven; I fell over yesterday! I did like a hip-hop move, in the city; it was possibly my best work so far. A group of people were crossing the road, I stepped on a greasy spot, and landed on one hand and one foot, other leg bent at right angle.

Did you hurt yourself, S? I am happy to say, I was completely ok,and amused by the collective 'ohh' as I fell. Am thinking of incorporating some hand moves, so that it looks completely hip-hop.

How are things? You in Cornwall at the moment?

xx

26 October, 2007 11:23  
Blogger Steven said...

Ha! Oh how cool you think you are then you fall over, last time I saw you rachel i could barely see straight....

wish i had some moves ready, i just did my best not to land on my powerbook, so i had a twitching, spinning action going on, also, it was in a dark carpark under the only spotlight...

I am in Cornwall running around like a blue arse fly, not sure if I can make it up on the 1st, a project i am on has gotten a little bigger and needs more love to finish it. Will do my best.

28 October, 2007 18:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home