Monday, October 08, 2007

disappointed as well

Hi Franko and all,
I am clinking in with everyone else.
Roxani and me had such a great chat on the way to the station and I still think in the same way.
Although it was a tough day and eve - it was essential. Things were said that needed to be addressed - some steam needed to be let off about the situation.
We can't just give up after having a challenging time. We will grow together. Sometimes things need to be challenged to give way to growth. If things are not brought out on the table they simmer under the surface - which could prove poisonous.
I don't really know what happened after Roxani and I left... and wonder too if we missed something. Rather than running away we should face the challenge and get together and grab the bull by the horns. Jon, I completely agree that we had so much time to get this going... and we still have time to do it. If we postpone an exhibition we might end up again doing everything "last minute". The thing we need to do now - have meetings!!! An exhibition is a great opportunity to finally grow together. So, we should do it!!!
This is how I feel.
I am very sad if we give up.
Lots of Love to everyone from
Biggi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home