Sunday, September 24, 2006

having a rant/computer advice?

RANT I can't get any images uploaded, not even one at a time, i'm getting really frustrated with this and Ive been trying for weeks! It just keeps saying not sucessful, and I've gone back again to all the previous posts that gave advice... I can't get my powerbook online and the internet provider seems to have no instructions on their helpline for dealing with macs and keep transferring me around. Do you have to have wireless or can you actually use a cable?
So i can still only access the net from my flatmates crappy slow PC with no memory and am trying to use a memory stick to transfer images across. This is the third weekend I've set hours aside to sort this shit out and I just feel like i'm wasting time on stupid technology i don't understand. There are just not enough hours in the week, I never get my teeth properly into anything. All the time gets spent on trying to get to the starting line. Oh for the glory week of wysing with people to ask and time to spend. Is it actually possible to juggle all these things at once? day job that is not confined to the day, your practice, exhibitions, seeing things, keeping up, reading, writing, seeing friends, family, having a reletionship, eating properly, sleeping properly, exercising, cleaning, washing, errands, paying bills, tidying up, answering emails, making calls and possibly having other outside interests and relaxing?

sorry to use this space to vent my spleen but I feel so much better now. Hows everyone else?

madx

5 Comments:

Blogger Rosie Redfield said...

Are you using Safari? Try Firefox - it loads images for us, and Safari doesn't.

24 September, 2006 21:01  
Blogger de-mentored said...

mads hi

did you find a yoga class? thanks for your kind words...who is Rosie above??

Let's meet up.

Love

Shabzxx

25 September, 2006 00:49  
Blogger de-mentored said...

dear mady , how large are you pics ? rosie is rigth , i some time have problem with safari too. it can be frusteting , will have a go this evening when i see you on my computer , bring your memory stick. x x
franko

25 September, 2006 05:03  
Blogger de-mentored said...

shabz why don't you check her profile ,, ? x x
franko

25 September, 2006 05:04  
Blogger Madeleine said...

Franko

I'll see you at 7pm, but i'm already at work reading this, so no memory stick with me...

Shabz

Yes I found a class, its pretty low key mixed class at the Yoga Biomedical centre in Angel. I've been to a few classes and i think they are well balanced. If you fancy joining that would be great, or we can look for somewhere more dalston/stokey way? Hope you are well, enjoying your posts. xxmaddie

25 September, 2006 09:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home