Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Hi,
lots of birthdays. Jim's birthday is also on 1st . It's his 30th , but we are celebrating on the Friday, so maybe I can make Wednesday. We are holding a Birthday Bash at On The Rocks in Shoreditch, sort of opposite Jaguar Shoes, on Friday 3rd November. I would love everyone to come , we can celebrate all November Birthdays and it would be a great opportunity to get together.
Franko, would it be possible to arrange our 1 2 1 near the end of this month or early Oct??? Whenever is good with you.
Quite glad I missed Frieze. I would probably come away feeling angry about it all commercially and also feeling annoyed about lack of time to make work....

xxxx

1 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

Hi Nina. Hope you are good. I am stuck in Cornwall. Friends are arriving this weekend (which I forgot about and staying for the week) and I am slightly behind with stuff.

On the house front, when we were leaving London and selling our house, we had loads of false starts and it cost us. Needless to say, where we ended up was much better than the earlier houses. So fingers crossed!!

19 October, 2006 10:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home