Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Birmingham and back plus other stuff

hello there,

A quick thank you to zaza and harminder for Sunday. It was good to get out of Stevenage and see whatothers are doing and where they do it. Minda, sorry that we didn't get to spend much time at yours in the end but had to get back earlyish as I had a meeting here in stevenage on Monday morning which I had not finished preparing for.

Lisa, Tom and Shabz, it was good to catch up, sorry it was so short. Hope to catch up properly when we're in London.

It was a fun trip out nevertheless.

we'll have to try to do it again, although I suggest a week day or saturday only, my reason for this is due to public transportation on the sunday... it's a no go area.

I'll catch up with you all when i'm back from south africa.

Franko I'm sure there will be a few questions that i'll think about over the next few days regarding the week in london so i'll be in touch soon

Hugs to all

1 Comments:

Blogger venus_von_flytrap said...

it was great to spend some time with you on sunday, really appreciated your company. happy pissing!
xx

27 February, 2007 23:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home