Wednesday, May 02, 2007

help please....

Hello

I need to ask a big favour of someone/anyone with a car…

I am borrowing a plinth from Artsadmin at the weekend for the work I am showing as part of East End Collaborations on 5 May, but I need to transport this plinth in a car from Toynbee Studios on Friday night to Queen Mary (nr Mile End tube) on Saturday, and then back again on Sunday. I think my sister is going to help me on Sunday with her car, but if anyone can help on Friday night/ Saturday you would be doing me a really big favour. I am collecting the plinth on Friday night, and it’s available at around 9.30pm. Can I store it in someone’s boot on Friday night? And then get a lift to Queen Mary on Saturday around 11-midday?

Please do let me know if you think you might be able to help. It’s another one of those occasions when I really bloody need a car, but I’m a month or so too early, (roll on June when I actually fork out for one!!).

I can do favours in return, buy drinks, pay for a ticket to EEC over the weekend…..

Please do let me know if you can help..

Katherine….(feeling a little anxious!!)

1 Comments:

Blogger lisa alexander said...

hi kat - sorry no car..hope you've sorted it out..and good luck for sat..i would come except i'm working on my installation in empty flat. xx

03 May, 2007 17:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home