Thursday, May 03, 2007

The next four days

hello everyone....

If anyone is aroudn thsi weekend it would be good to meet up...I will try to text everyone I have a number for also, in case anyone is not on the blog....If anyone is free and looking for something to do on Saturday I am showing some work as part fo EEC on Saturday 5 May.

Also, I wondered whether anyone wanted to meet on Monday......I don't know what exactly to suggest, but if I say meet at
TATE MODERN AT 11.30AM ON BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY we can then go from there/decide what to do, depending on the weather..., (my number is 07886 655089 if you can't don't want to make it, or if you do and want to let me know)

sorry this is a very brief post- feeling anxious and distracted...

Katherine

6 Comments:

Blogger jon said...

Hi Kat, good luck and best wishes with the performance but alas too unwell to make it in to london. Go and do what you do best. my thoughts are with you, please post some images on the blog

hugs

J x

03 May, 2007 23:38  
Blogger Steven said...

Hi Katherine, all seems to be going well!

In cornwall for the short term, so no escaping this weekend, so sorry to miss your performance. It is great to read your post, keep them long!

04 May, 2007 00:44  
Blogger Steven said...

why anxious?

04 May, 2007 00:53  
Blogger Steven said...

stupid, of course you are anxious, it will go well! Don't worry, their is no failure as such. There is just doing, breath it out.

04 May, 2007 00:55  
Blogger tom said...

hi katherine, i look forward to seeing your performance on saturday. i'm sure it will go very well. also, i will definately come on monday. tom. x

04 May, 2007 09:25  
Blogger Biggi said...

Hi Katharine,
I would love to come. I am though working until 6pm and will only be able to make it by 18.30 (18.45).
Will that be too late?
Biggi

04 May, 2007 11:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home