Thursday, May 17, 2007

well... I am pushing myself and try it...

and make it public:
In relation to the Island project residency I have just finished - there is a second half:

It is a one week exhibition of our work in progress and some finished work. I will hopefully show a video and some details about the Eat Art Party I did last September. So... everybody is welcome to come and see. It is a tiny space in a gallery in a park.

Tue 29 May - Sun 3 June from 12-5pm, P.V. is on the 29th from 17.00 till 20.00.
The Changing Room Gallery, Lloyd Park, Forest Road, Walthamstow E17 5EH Open Access - No booking required

so, if anyone is up for it... it's not such a big deal though... so don't be disappointed if it is not a mega show.
Thanks for all your support you guys. It's very much appreciated. xx :-)
Biggi

4 Comments:

Blogger Biggi said...

of course forgot to add the website details:
http://www.artillery.org.uk/index.php?page=2

17 May, 2007 22:23  
Blogger de-mentored said...

will hopefully make it. I live very close, so perhaps we could meet or I could see the show and then coffee at mine? I live opposite the libaray in the square. I'm working quite crazy hours in the week, but maybe the weekend? I'm also showing a couple of video pieces in Shoreditch on Wednesday, but will post details soon,
Ninaxx
07956421749

23 May, 2007 20:11  
Blogger lisa alexander said...

don't talk your self / your work down babe!(ok so I'm a hypocrite!)
xx hope to cu there - unless there's a major prob at 64c..xx

24 May, 2007 10:15  
Blogger Biggi said...

Hey girls,
that's lovely. Yep, Nina, that would be fantastic. I am though only around on all day Monday, Tuesday, possibly Wednesday for a while, otherwise I am too far off. But, hey, let's get in contact. My phone number is 07877789271. xx
Lisa, you are sooooo right. We two really work together very well with our same struggles and reminding each other of our bad habits. :-) xx
Am looking forward to seeing you both, either at my p.v. or your events or otherwise. when is the shoreditch event happening?

24 May, 2007 13:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home