Monday, September 25, 2006

Playfulness

When I was LA after a conversation with Ron Athey, that making work had stopped being fun. Straight after the chat with Ron, I started to play around. I am having fun again Video really played a big part whilst I was away and now I am learning how to edit which is exciting...I always wanted to make documetaries and it is happening organically as does everything in my life...theatre happened this way too back in the day. I have also been thinking alot about how I can be an artist full time, as well as researching MA's and post grad courses not as a deterrent to making work but as a strategy for the future: to teach part time at universities. Doing international projects is also a priority, and I am thinking of making this happen through my own company and limiting producing to the development of my own company: CREATIVE STATES INTERNATIONAL.

Shabzxxxx

1 Comments:

Blogger de-mentored said...

very good shabz . is good to see you up beat . x franko

25 September, 2006 05:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home