Friday, October 27, 2006

I seem to be locked out of the blog, am i being shunned? if i write a reply to a post without logging in direct through blogger ie just replying by viewing de-mentored, it says i'm only allowed my post published when the author has authorised it.

here is my third attempt today...

I left a post earlier saying pretty much:

yep still like to come, be lovely to see Rachel, Katherine, Nina, Lucille (?).

I'm heading down from Stokey, does anyone fancy meeting for a drink first and finding it together? And Rachel am i right that it ends in camden, cos that esier for me to get home from!

a bientot
madx

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Me and Katherine could meet you first,that would be good. Anyone else?
Call me 07940 557710 xxx

27 October, 2006 23:52  
Blogger Nina said...

Hi, really gutted but can't make tonight as I am too far behind with work, boat parties are so grreat. Perhaps I couls meet you for your first drink wherever you're meeting???
x

28 October, 2006 12:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home