Sunday, November 05, 2006

blog settings

Dear all

I've been having a look to see what has been going on with the Blog as my comments to other people's posts weren't getting posted and I was getting fed up with writing stuff and losing it. It kept saying I wasn't allowed to publish without authorisation by the administrator. going into the dementored blog directly, I found a whole backlog of comments pending to be authorised and I selected them to be published so look back and see if they are there! I also have changed the comments settings in the settings menu - it was set for only registered users to leave comments. I have changed it so anyone can leave comments. There is also a members only option which might be better if we want to keep it more private, but until everyone has signed up as a member it means we can't post properly. I'm having trouble accepting the invitation that in pending in the members settings (again in the settings menu) can Nina, Steven, Lucille or rachel advise?! I've tried inviting myself again too but the hotmail link I get sent just takes me back to the blog and I'm still not registered as a member! Help!

Hope everyone is well, I met up with Katherine yesterday for coffee and we were having a daydream about booking ourselves another Wysing style week somewhere isolated next year, any interest?!

Madx

2 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

Hi Mads. Make sure you don't have a blobber page open when you are clicking the link to the email. I had this problem.

Try that.

x

08 November, 2006 14:12  
Blogger Nina said...

would love another wysing week, it was such a great opportuniy. Are you about this week, fancy a stokey coffee before I move to Walthamstow? or we could check out the Three Kings on church street?
Hope you are well honey,
Ninax

19 November, 2006 14:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home