Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Where is everyone...and meeting on Saturday...

Hey where is everyone?

I was hoping people might have been on the blog...but maybe everyone has been too busy out trick or treating, Anyway, it looks like the only way to get in touch with people is to tex, so will text everyone about meeting on Saturday....Franko, I'll phone once I have got a least a few responses....

I hope everyone is well.

I think I am getting a cold- the second one in about a month!!!

With love, Katherine

1 Comments:

Blogger Madeleine said...

Hiall everyone and Happy Birthday to all the birthdays - Rachel so sorry I haven't come through on the invites, they are much appreciated, just life getting in the way as usual. Or at least the routine bits of life.

Katherine and anyone else around on Saturday I'm free and keen to meet for coffee in the afternoon. I seem to have triple booked myself for the evening with things I do and don't want to do in varying degrees, so the afternoon is better for me.

I love the idea of writing something about each other, I'm going to have a think... I think for me it will have to be based around wysing as it seems themost significant time that I feel I can comment on. Is the aim to do this by 4th December?

mad x

03 November, 2006 21:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home