Monday, November 20, 2006

Show in Cambridge


Hello

I hope this finds you well.

I just wanted to let you know that I have some new work in the Kettle's Yard Open show in Cambridge this year. The show opens on Saturday with a private view from 6-8pm. My work is being shown in the house, the opening hours of which are 2-4pm Tuesday-Saturday. However, the house will be open for the private view on Saturday 25 November. It would be great to see you there, although I appreciate this is rather short notice. If you do fancy a day out in Cambridge whilst the show is open, do let me know, as it would be nice to catch up with you.

If you have any queries, please do let me know.


Katherine

1 Comments:

Blogger Nina said...

Hi Katherine, thankyou so much for yout invite , lovely to get through the post. I love your rain piece. It is so beautifully subtle, says it best without saying anything at all, (trying not to quote Ronan Keating)
unfortuneately I have piles of work on at the moment and may be moving house next week, so can't make it.
Really looking forward to see ing you on the 4th. Fancy going for a drink after?
Ninaxx

24 November, 2006 17:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home