Monday, February 19, 2007

Birmingham

Hello All

Who is driving up to Birmingham from London on Sunday? Is anyone? Or is anyone going by train?
I have intended to go on Sunday, but I have been looking at train times, and it's one of those occasions that I wish I had a car. I can get a train to Birmingham and back on Sunday, but will not be able to get there until 2pm and will have to leave by about six at the latest I think....which doesn't leave all that much time....and teh worst bit is tha five hour journey home- two hours to sit at cambridge train station...
If anyone is driving from London and has got a space in their car, can you let me know what time you would be leaving London on teh Sunday? I can't get into London on Sunday until just afetr midday, but could maybe come down late on Saturday night and stay with a friend.

Otherwise, I might just have to sit this one out....but will keep thinking about it...maybe I could go up and stay in Birmingham or manchester overnight just for teh opportunity to have a night away somewhere unfamiliar....hmm....but it would be better to travel up on Sunday- i am hoping to get on with some work at the weekend on saturday.

I hope everyone is well.

Katherine.

1 Comments:

Blogger de-mentored said...

hello sweettie, i think im full but jasmina is defenetly driving,, rachel im not shure i will ring her .. x x x

20 February, 2007 06:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home