Monday, February 12, 2007

a place to stay in london ?

Hello All,

For those of you not based in London and looking for accommodation, the following person has offered 2 rooms:

Hi there,

I have room for 2 artists. I rent rooms to artists anyway so well
accustomed. last year I had an artist from china resident, the year
or so before a french curator...in a project called hostage
( hosting ) . In fact my house turns into a gallery and hosts
artists. see photos of house at http://www.missmao.co.uk plus I
need the cash...I am a home owner and the house is in E5 ....call me
if you are interested. I am pretty generous re' the cost etc. I like
doing this kind of thing and am ultra reliable and look after my guests.


Helen Marshall
mail@helenmarshall.co.uk
http://www.helenmarshall.co.uk
+44 07795518724
+44 02089861456

I suggest you get in touch with her ASAP!

Best wishes


Manick Govinda
Head of Artists' Advisory Services
Artsadmin
Toynbee Studios
28 Commercial Street
London E1 6AB

Tel: 020 7247 5102
Fax: 020 7247 5103
Email: manick@artsadmin.co.uk
www.artsadmin.co.uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home