Thursday, March 01, 2007

Losing It


Here's info for the evening that I am taking part in next week.
Fresh from my triumph and Transfabulous (!) I will once again be:

'Lucille: Magical Entertainer. Tricks. Sleight-of-hand. Balloon Artistry.'

And I'll be on my skates again, looking for a helping hand. Enjoying folks' looks of concern/ alarm as I free-wheel towards them.



I have a couple of places on the guest list, so if you want to come down, let me know.

And as you'll see, Rachel is also showing work. I don't know what, though; what you showing, Rachel? Look forward to seeing you. And if anyone can offer a weary performer a sofa to kip on in South London, do let me know. Complementary tricks and balloons will be offered in return...

3 Comments:

Blogger Nina said...

I would love to come, but I'm working in Bolton and getting back very late, really disappointed I can't make itxxxxx

01 March, 2007 16:14  
Blogger Girldrag said...

No worries, Nina. Take care lovely xxx

02 March, 2007 18:11  
Blogger Steven said...

looks great. Stuck in Cornwall for now. Break a leg!

07 March, 2007 09:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home