Wednesday, May 23, 2007

out of sight out of mind...

hello everyone-

I am going into retreat today for 10 days. 10 Days of total silence and waking up at 4am! I have also recently finished my job, and am moving back to London when i come out of retreat. So lot's of changes and work on myself. Hopefully it will help me get my mojo back and reconnect with my art practice/motivation.

Lisa- sorry i will miss the first event- but should be able to come to the second. hope your all doing well.

see you very soon

oh FRANKO- It maybe good to have a 1 to 1 with you soon after i move to london - mid june time. I am out of contact for ten days- but will talk to you when i resurface. xx

1 Comments:

Blogger lisa alexander said...

be lovely to see you at part 2 if u can make it...and have a brilliant retreat..what a commitment to the simplicity of being alive (which most of us endlessly complicate!)
all my best wishes xx

24 May, 2007 08:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home