Tuesday, November 21, 2006

to grow

I have just read your description of the performance Lucille. Very moving. I felt might chest tighten when describing how you would breath. Very powerful. the dis-connectedness you felt is compelling. Did you fell euphoric? Was is a rush to separate yourself, wrapped in cling film? I am starting to look for that in how i approach work, in its outcome, how it might make an audience feel. Isolated and separate. Having just curated 'outsider' (images to follow, i promise), I have very mixed feelings about audience. I am starting to want to forget them, or cast them aside when developing work. Up to now I have always imagined where they might stand or how they look as they approach.

I have still yet to have my 1 to 1, will have too wait until Franko is back. Things have shifted radcally in my head in terms of what and how and when.

How is everyone doing?

Katherine, super stars for Kettles Yard.

ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home