Tuesday, May 08, 2007

some time soon would be good,

hey people, too many things going on again and trying to keep up my smile and sanity. I,m answering in response of posts and notes. I'm beginning to realise that I can't keep the ball rolling myself. thank you all for being there and the hugest hugs go to Franko for making it real. for putting me in a space where life is so expanded that I feel like space is a mere void in the velocity of the universe.

I really feel like I have become part of a really big family. my conversations with people are about you guys and what it has brought to my life, the bestest decision I've made in a long time.

any way enough of my ramblings

the studio base has an acre of grounds and a whole valley park for a wander/ramble/sit down/unwind/run around and be silly. it's an interesting space with a quirky bunch of people

hope the images tantalise and tease...

once again thank you for keeping it real

hugs jon xx

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Looks incredible! Is this where you live/work? perhaps we could camp over!
xx

13 May, 2007 22:01  
Blogger jon said...

Hi Rachel,

This is where my studio is based. there are 12 artists here altogether. jon

14 May, 2007 09:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home